Thursday, May 13, 2010

Precious Weekend


So Work Started Like 2 Weeks Ago..
Mon-Fri 8.30-6...
Tired Like Crazy..
But at least Saturday and Sunday We won't be Working..
Cheers For the 5 working days..


Ohh..Am going to my Busiest Ward in the Universe!!!!
Depressing perr..

On a Brighter Note
Yeaterday Was Nurses Day..
And I had Fun Yest, Celebrations AT CGH, SHort But Memorable.
To All Nurses All aorund the Globe.
Happy Nurses Day!!

 

Now Saturday And Sunday are the only days,
I can Spend time Wit Family and Nasir and Beloved Angels..

So What I shall Do on Precious SAturday...
Feel Like Watching Movie..
Any Nice Movie To watch??
Gonna Have a Nice Dinner...
And Slack2..
Then Sunday, Go ride Bike..
(Step aku dah dpt Gaji seh nk buat nie semua.. Haha!)

P/S I dun Feel Like Working Anymore.. Can I quit After I get My 1st 1.7K Soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment