Got a Motivational talk from Someone Yest Night..
And I went to Work with a Funky Mood..
On a MoNday..
Guess, there's no Monday blue for me this week..
And I had fun at Work..
Coz I practically did nth..
Just sit an talk and talk and talk Continously with Fatin..
Where actually Fact, we should pay attention to Lecture..
Ishk3!!
This is what happened if u sit at the back row..
Hahaha!!
Tomorrow.. Back to the Ward. Shall go with a Positive mood..
Yeah Jam!
Let's do it..
Ohhh!! N just now during Lunch!! I BUMP into NurBAsirah-kush!!
And Bas!! How come u look short seg just now..
Or did I grow taller??
Proper catching up Soon k Bas-kush..
Love u lotss!!
Enjoy ur Ward!!
K.. I'm off to packin up my bag and off To sleep..
Nites My Angels!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment