Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hooray..

Vesak Day was well spent with Family and LOve..
Had a Family Gathering at Changi Beach..
Lots of Food and foods..
And had a priviledge to Drive car for the Whole 2 days..
Had to drive car around east area, takin food from Aunts places..
Taking family members who Dont have thier own ride..
luckily they don't stay far out of east area..
The furthest is just Hougang..
And I had to drive using try and error.. Coz apparently, I dun have Street Directory with me.
But We did reach our destination to and fro Safely..
I think most of my family have taste my Driving skills..
Scary right?!
Hahaha!!!

I wasn't planned to stay overnight at the beach, due to Personal reason..
But knowing that only my Mum, the only adult who was staying there..
So I asked Dearest Nasir to stay overnight. Just In case..
Thanx Nasir..
Knowing that u're tired from ur own CElebration, u still agreed to stay..
Knowing that U don't have any attire the next day, u still agreed to stay..
My mummy took care of U decently right..
She never fail to make u feel like a Family..

Dear Slept at 12, while me trying to sleep ard at 2..
End up, I woke up at 4am..
Everyone was Asleep, so I decided to enjoy the Morning breeze alone..
Played games the whole morng..
Until I have to wake Dear up to accomany me to send Sis to Sch..
So we went back home to take a shower..
And went back to the beach soon after that..

Ate breakfast, and soon after that, anoter driving around east area began..
Mind U, I only have barely 2 Hrs of sleep, and I need to drive ard picking up food and people around..
Soon, I was Complaining to Dear and my mum..
Haha!!
But it was worth it driving around with Dear beside me..
Felt safe everytime to drive..
I donno how long more I should depend on him..
Sorry Dearest if my driving skills keeps annoying u..
Hearts you!!!
Miss You..

So ard 1 plus, all the food arrived and my work is done..
The rest of the day was well spent by eating and strolling at the beach..
I know Dear had fun Fishing with the Guyss an kids..
Haha!!
Funny things was, 2 days of Fishing, they only managed to collect Seaweeds..
how cute is that..haha..
I love Logan Drink!!!
I love that everyone treat him like a Family..


I love My family!!
I love Love!!

That's all folks..
That's how I spent my holiday..

Test is coming up and I haven't even study properly..
Nice job Jamilah!!

Am excited for Next Week..
Seoul Garden here I come!!

K, take care people..




Knowin

No comments:

Post a Comment