Today Is my Independent Day..
Today, I forced Someone to stay at Home
And be A good Mummy's Boy..
And i shall be a Good Mummy's Girl.
Went to the Library and Did Some shopping alone..
And Sis Thought that I quarrel With Nasir Because I went out ALone..
Pfffttt! Nonsense!
And I have A Confession to Make..
Confession!! : I need "Kaki" / Buddy to Accompany me Whenever I go Shopping..
Need SomeONE Pronto!
Someone Who can Tolerate long Hours of Walking and be Able to Satisfy to my Needs
..---> WARNING!
Even Nasir Can't Catch up With Me.. Boring per!!! Haiz...
Sometimes, its good to Go shopping Alone.. And I mean A-L-O-N-E.. (Like a Single Woman)
Yeah, I'm gonna do that More often...
7JUNE, Please Come Faster..
In need of more Dresses and Skirts Due to the Superb Sauna Weather..
Mummy Said, I should Wear Skirt when going out...
Been Going Out Wearing Dress Insitu...
Independent Day on 12June!!! Can't Wait... Much Love..
Alright.. I'm off to Sleep..
Another Week Of Work.. **Sigh**
Oh Well.. Am going to Work with A Bubbly Mood..
Nites People!
No comments:
Post a Comment