Sunday, April 4, 2010

The WonderFul People and Giftss On 2nd April

So On 2nd April
Didn't go as we plan..
But It was Okie, Its alright...
At least Got to spend time With Dearest..
And Drive Around..


TheWonderFul Gifts

Dear Nasir Bought me This.. **Smile Big2**


Oh, He made me this..
Its AllGREEN!


Dear Sis Put this beside me when i was Asleep..
The moment i woke up.. AGREEN package was there..
The letter Made me drop a few tears.
Thanx AdikKuz! **kiss2**

Farlin Made those Earings and Gave me AGREEN pouch..
And Gerri Made me AGREEN bracelet.
Hearts Both of u.. **Hug2**

And Dear Mummy Bought me this Pair of Earings..
Unique and I love it..
I dun care if its not AGREEN Earing..
I Love to get a Rose Gold Earring!





And these Pairs of Sandals.. Is Mummy Gifts Again!


Thank You Everyone For the Wishes..
Unexpected call from Someone Made me feel appreciative..
I know U won't be reading this.. But Stay Strong..
Once Again.. Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment