I remember The Very First time We met..
We were Walking Along Orchard Road, And I decided to Share my Twix With You.
I remember That We used to have Nokia 6233.
I took Random Pictures and MMS to You evey month..
I remember When we decided to To be together
I would Smile reading Your Messages every morning on the way to School...
I remember for the first 6 Months of Our Relationhsip
We never Held hands..
I remember the First time I kissed You
We were in the Bus..
I remember on the 11th Month of Our Monthsary
You met my family for Dinner...
I remember You were in Year 3 in SP taking Engineering
While I Just enter NYP taking Nursing Course.
I remember every Tuesday After My class Ended at 4..
I would travel all the Way to SP just to Fetch You from School Coz You ended Class at 5..
I remember When We were Friends back then,
We would talk till 4 in the morning...
I remember I told You I can't accept You as Someone Special
But Look at US.. Going on Strong for 3 years..
I remember When You've got into Army.
I was So proud of You...
I remember I used to Cry myself to Sleep
Not Coz we quarrel. Its Just that I missed You..
I remember You told me You're lucky to have me in ur Life
Well, I'm lucky to have given the chance to meet You, To get to know You. To get to feel Your Loved.
I remember I remember I remember...
Every Details About You..
Thanx Love..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment