Monday, April 5, 2010

Pizza and Taufik Batisah

Yesterday my mum, Nasir and me were having some nonsense conversation while eating pizza..
Thenn.. Taufik Batisah was on TV..
So hot lah him!!
Love him in white attire.. **meltsss**
I was having this fantasy About Taufik.
THat's when another nonsense convo started among us three..
Jam: Ma!! Taufik handsome.. So hot seh!!
Nasir: he's tall lah sehh.
Jam: Yah sehh..so tall!! So hot!! * melts**
Mummy: he's quite old..
Jam: it's okie.. Ma! If I have his children,confirm hot and handsome like him sehh.. Confirm dark and dark like him.. Wahhh!!
Nasir: woi!! "jgn perasan lah" his friends is so beautiful and hot..Can't compare with u..
Jam: how u know all his friend are hot???!!
Nasir: I know lah.. He's famous.. Of course lah all pretty and hot.. I saw at friendster..
Jam: ** give watever face to him** ignore him

SPoil my mood..
But!! Taufik batisah!!!!u're so hoooooot!!

I shall dream of u tonight.. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment