Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interpretation

DREAM(s)

2 Different Dreams
1St:
Dreamt that I had A Baby Girl..
And She was Washed away by the Sea...
But I mANaged to keep her from Drowning..
None come to the Rescue..
Held my Baby Girl tightly across my chest,
Just to keep her Warm and Comfy..
I Ran to the Nearest Shopping Centre Just to get her a Blanket..
But Had to Climb Down a Steep Stairs...
Luckily A Kind Family Offered My Baby her Towel..
She Was Safe and Warm..

2nd:
I had a Bike License Coz I remembered clearly, That I owned a Bike and Ride it..
AGreen Bike!!!
A friend of mine owned A Grey And Black Bike..
We were riding with Full speed Coz apparently, We're running Away from someone...
**Mcm dlm movie lah seh Mimpi aku** (Like in the Movie *---*)
 1 Part, We wanted to Hide Ourself...
So We went to this Carpark, where Only Bikers can go through..
So Once again..
I had to Went Down A VERY Steep Slope...

Soo.. 
Went Down Steep Stairs/Slope... Means???

**Confused**

No comments:

Post a Comment