Its Been The 5th Week of Posting..
And to tell Ya the Truth: I'M STRUGGLING WITH IT...
I'M STRESS WITH WORK....
I'M NOT ME, NOT MYSELF....
I've been hurting the people I loved...
Especially You...
I'm Sorry..
I didn'T know It will be this hard...
However, at the end of the day,
I would sit quietly and cry in my sleep,
would tell Myself that this is just the beginning,
There's more to come..
Just need to stay strong and take it as a challenge..
Perseverence and being optimistic are what I need to do.
I just Hope U won't Give up on me..
7MORE weeks To Go..
Support me Till the end k Bii.. Its u that I need and want to depend on.
Thank You for the encouragement and support Dear.
P.S.: I nearly have the strong urge to call U Yesterday. But I know, I would create More trouble on myself.. Sorry.
Till here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment