I wonder How My "Mini Me" Going to look like..
Went to visit my Grandma Today.
And I had a One-on-one time With Qistina (5 months Baby that My Aunt babysit)
So i bring her to the playground as she was restless..
We were enjoying the Breeze and she Was excited to see Birds
And keep Saying "Bir.. Ba... Biii..." CUTE LAH SEH!
When Some stranger came up to us Suddenly and was Amazed with her..
This Auntie started kissing her, and utter some baby language to her..
Her cuteness and natural beauty always attracts people around..
The awkward thing was When She ask Qis Age...
I Told her "I donno.. Maybe 5 or 6 months"
And this Auntie look at me, then at her, then at me again..
Thats when i Realise that "Oh Shit!! She Thinks that Qistina is My baby and that I can't even remember my daugther's age"
HAHAHA!! So Paiseh.. But Didn't say anything..
Eventually,at the end, before she left,She managed to ask me "Who is the baby to u?"
Very unexpected experience..
Or maybe, she THoughT i was kidnapping Qis.. hahaha!!!!
I'm in Love with Adorable QisTina..
But each month, she's getting Heavier, hope I am able to carry her and not have aching all over..
Such A tiring Day..
K off To Sleep..
Nites People.
No comments:
Post a Comment