Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stay-At-HoMe-Day

So I woke up at 1000Hrs.
And Decided to stay at home all day.
Reason Being: Nasir at Camp and I'm just plain lazy to go out..
Case Study is yet to be done.. Too lazy to do it. Presenting on Wed..
Don't Know y We need to do Case study in Yr 3, when we're busy taking cases everyday..
Haix.. Hidup Hidup.. "Cobaan"


Life has been messed up Everyday..
But Still, Ain't Giving Up... Can't disappoint my loved ones right..


Nenek Gonna Stay at my Aunt house for abt 1 week..
Coz no one gonna look after her as everyone busy with Work and Sch...


Mummy Bought food from Hajjah Maimunah,
And During Lunch, I officially ate 2 serving of rice with her Fried Chicken and Wanton!
Wondering What I'm Gonna Eat Later.. Hmmmph..


Talking about food, Last Week, NYP lecturer came to me and said
She: "Jamilah... U become very thin ah"
Me: "I'm always thin lah cher"
She: "But Now Very thin, Stress izzit, never eat ah"
Me: " Cher, u know me, i cannot gain WT, always will be thin"
She: "Oh yar lah. She always thin"
I was like ***Haiyoyoyo.. This cher ah** -.-


Till here..
Kak Jam
Thanx Basirah, Suyanti, Nasir, Rawaidah for the moral, emotional, physical support..
I really Treasure U Guys aites..

No comments:

Post a Comment