Friday, November 26, 2010

SynCope


Final Diagnose: Syncope (Faintness)

Woke Up at 1000Hrs Yesterday..
Felt Feverish, So took 2 Paracetamol B4 Heading to Work...
Went Work With Slight Headache and Weakness,
OtherWise, Felt Absolutely Fine. SERIOUSLY..

So Reached Work at 1215Hrs...
Laughing and Smiling Here and There with my Friends, Disturbing Them.
And Top up My Charts for Afternoon Shift.
Everything Felt Normal and Routine..

So Roll Call Started at 1,
Everyone Station at Nurses Station..
Was Sitting On the Table, Like i Always Did, Munching Chocs With My Friends Side by Side..
Listening to Roll-Call, Friends Passing Over thier Cases..

At 1325Hrs, Felt Severe Headache..
Too Severe that I need to Sit Down On a Chair..
Felt Like Falling Down..
Donno How Blackout Felt Like..
So I Whispered To My Friend, That I felt like "Blacking Out.."
So She Quickly Took A Sweet From "47 Secret Cupboard", And Fed me The Sweet..
But Felt More Worse...
Whispered to her Again that I need To Sit Down...
Eyes Shutting Down, Voices Suddenly Becoming Softer and Softer..
And The Next Thing I know, I was Sitting on A chair and Everyone Was Crowding Around me...
It Felt like Hours I Fainted..
But It was Only 1-2 Mins..

Nurses, My Beloved 47 Nurses Took my Hypocount Which was 4.8mmol/L,
BloodPressure was 57/33mmHg!!!
They Were Shaking me Whether I was Alright.. But Were not Able to Open the Eyes...Felt Too Weak.
Talking to Me, But Still No respond..

 Afriend Wanted to Carry Me to the Pantry for me to Rest...
I was too Weak to Say "You Better Don't Carry Me Please, Patients Are Staring!!"
And Thank God, You Didn't Carry Me!
Felt Like in a Movie lah seh.. k.. Shhhhh!!
Alangkah Baiknyer Kalau Nasir ada Bile Aku Pengsan, I would Be happy If Carry me Back Home.. kk.. Jam! Stop it okie.. This is Not Funny.Gosh!

So They Decided to WheelChair me to the Pantry..
I felt Like A Patient, A very SickLy Worst Patient in 47..
And I knew i Had an Episode Of Blacking Out Again When they were Transfering me..
So, I was Wheeled to The Pantry..
And I swear, Some of the Patients Were Staring me,
Wondering Whats Going on, Whats the Hu-Ha-Ho is Happening...
Haizz..

So IN the Pantry, I was Forced to Lie down on The Sofa, BP Machine was Wheeled down to the Pantry too.
Was Given a Hot Milo, 2 Blankets and A cup of Hot Water..
Took another BP Measurement and It wAs 80/50mmHG..
So Sister Ask me to Rest For Awhile,
And Will Check on me On and Off.. Awwww..
So I slept On and Off, And Felt so Much Better..
And Yeah, Some of Them Do Check On me And took Care of This Missy..
One by One came In and Out of Pantry, Asking My Condition..
Awwww.. I felt like a Proud Patient getting all the 20 Nurses Attention..

Called STranger and told him What Happened, And He bloody Never Believed me, He Can Even laughed..
Dun Blamed HIm Actually.. Coz i don't Sound Sick when explaining to him...
I know You're Worried Sick, Its just that U didn't SHow... Love You!

For the Record: MohdNasir Bin Jumadi, Your Beloved SweetHearts Fainted in the Hands of Beloved Nurses.. =P

So Around 1500Hrs,
I was Wheeled Down to A&E..
Mind You, I was Still wearing the CGH Scrubs..
But Quickly Covered my Scrubs with Blanket..
Unfortunately, Everyone Was Staring at me In A&E,
Wondering What the Hell Is this Missy is on the Wheelchair and Look Pale as if She Has Seen Ghost! Haha!!!
Hey! Missy can Be Sick Too..

So Retook BP, and It was 100/61mmHg,
Hypocount Was 6.9..
And i felt So much Better..
ECG was taken, It was Normal...

Neuro Doctor Examine Me,
And I've Got 2 Days MC and Medications..
And A follow-Up For Medical Doctors..

Thanx to the Angels Who send me To A&E..
And my Beloved, Widad Who send me Home..

Thanx for Taking Care of Me, Beloved 47...

I'll take care Of Myself..

Will be Heading to Work Tmr,
And Gosh, Paiseh lah to go Work..
I hope Everyone Has forgetton What happen Yesterday...
And Treat me Normally Tomorrow..

P.S. I'M Normal Now.




No comments:

Post a Comment