2nd Nov 2010:
Off Day..
Is spent by Staying At Home,
lying on my Sofa for Straight 7 hours Watching TV...
What A Boring Life Right...
I think Am Too Pampered lah Since there's Maid Around..
But 1 thing For Sure, I'll make sure I'll do My own bed when I wake up
and Wash my plates and Cups when I'm done Eating,
and Also Iron own Clothing..
Will not be too Dependent on Her..
I have A confession To make..
Im in Love With Criminal Minds..
If the Show have a BackToBack Series for 1 Day,
Confirm i'll Stay at Home and the TV is MIne..
Probably i Forget to Bath!! Hahaha!!!
Did happened Before Though.. Oppps..
Haha..
Niways, Life is Pretty muCh Decent..
But, There's bound to be another Rollar Coaster Ride Heading towards me..
Just The Instinct.. Yeaps...
Im Missing The friends..
Is Looking Forward to The Shopping Spree with Lela and Sab Soon when we get our Pay!
And Yeah! Maybe Going out wit Idah, sab and Ana to Some Place In December... Cant Wait..
Babes! miss You lahss!!
;)
Had Fun Wit Stranger Today..
Although Its like any Normal Meet Up,
yet Today, It seems like A special Day..
Happy 42th Monthsary Mohd Nasir!
Hearts You..
Thanx for the Love and Concern..
Cant Wait for the Future With You..
;) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment