Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Shoe That Talk to me.

Yesterday Was Another Outing With Love..
Decided to Find His ULTIMATE Shoe..
Search everywhere Around Town..
From Far East Plaza To Suntec To Marina Square To Raffles City.
Shop in, Shop Out And Shop in again..
Not even 1 shoe Talked To him, Saying "Buy me! Buy me!"
Thats How Nasir describe on how He go about buying His shoe..
Oh.. And He Doesn't Choose His Shoe.. The Shoe Chooses him..
Told Him.. He has to find his shoe 1ST b4 We can go home.
Now Then I realise.. How Fussy Nasir Is when He goes Shopping.
Nonethless, It was Fun although it was a Torture for me To Walk everywhere in my shoe..
He made me Walk A long way Just to Take 65, Straight to my House..
STating that He wants to Save My eZlink Money..

Oh Well..
I found the Shoe! Yeah I did.. It was me!
The Ultimate Shoe Talk to me.. (If you know what i mean. *Winks*)
"BUY ME BUY ME"




Thats What We did When we Reach home.. Took pics of it.
And My mum Told me I'm crazy Girl
Taking alot of  Photos of a pair of shoe.
Hehe.

 Till here..
Wish I could Go out somewhere..
But I'm plain Lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment