Sometimes, I do Live like being a Single Girl, Not attached to Nasir
Partly Because He busy with His Army Life,
While me, Too tired After Work and Just went to Bed at 6pm In the Evening
until the The Next Morning, Just in time to go to work..
Some of my Friends Told me " How can Nasir handle me? Do Nasir mInd? Is Nasir ever lonely coz i got no time for him?"
Sacrifices is what we Always Do..Understanding each other needs is what we Have been Doing...
Msging Each other our Whereabouts and Doings, When I know He won't MsGed Me back Due to his Schedule..
With That, He won't Be worried, and Know That I still Care for him..
My Sister Told me Straight in the Face
"Kak, U seriously Got NO LIFE!. coz all u did Was Sleep in the late afternoon, and wake up the Next Morning, and after that, all u did Was Watch TV and on Laptop the whole day"
Smack In the Face...
What She expect me to do on my Off day, Of course lah Rest At home and take Care of my Grandma.. HAHAHA!!!
ADIK! WatEVER BACK TO U!
K, Till here
Prepare to go Work
Arghhh!! I feel the Urge of Buying Flowery Dresses!! And Earrings!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment